1.3

Children of America is one of the most deceitful learning institutes that you can come across.My son was enrolled in East Brunswick Children of America center.

Because of medical reasons he could not go to school and as soon as my son fell sick, we informed that he won;t be coming for a week or so. At this time no one told us that there's 2 week notice to inform of the absence. Same thing happened after 2 months and still no one informed us and neither did we get any bill.We were still paying week on week basis. To my surprise, Children of America send me a bill of ~$900.

We disputed the transaction saying that no one ever informed us of the 2 week notice even when we called about my son's absence. We used to tell them at least a week before if it was a planned leave. DO NOT EVER ENROLL YOU SON IN CHILDREN OF AMERICA. On the side note - We are vegetarians.

We explicitly told them that my son is vegetarian and he is also allergic to eggs. Still he was given Turkey sandwich. He felt sick and we had to go to doctor after he had Turkey due to stomach ache.

I even have the emails that states he was given Turkey.Should I sue them?

Review about: Children Of America Customer Care.

Reason of review: Really bad management.

Preferred solution: You have sent the money to collections. Waive it off.

I liked: Cheap.

I didn't like: Bad management, Pathetic escalation management.

Had an Experience with Children of America?

Comments