Update added by user Aug 08
In March Children of America contacted my lawyer and requested I send them all of the information again and anything current.So I went through all the paperwork and slew of emotions revived.
It is August and I have never heard back from them.
I am not sure if the intent was to cause us more pain by bringing it all back up or what the point was, but needless to say this is still not been resolved or answered by COA corporate.Shameful is the only thing I can use to describe their practices.
Original review posted by user Jan 29
My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms.We took all the right steps - notified COA to see if anything had happened when the answer was no, no incident report or behavior report, we immediately dis-enrolled her, called Social Services and filed charges with the police.
It took about 3 months for the police and Social Services to complete their investigation. While we had uprooted our child immediately, the teacher who did this was allowed to continue working their everyday - her life seemingly to continue as normal and with other children's safety at risk. My child experienced sleepless nights, visits to a counselor, fear of being left again. We lost days at work and paid for all the expense of a new daycare as well as a counselor, the visit to the ER and doctors follow up.
Despite several attempts at communicating with Corporate COA, they are clearly in their non responsiveness, not willing to help with the cost of any of this or accept responsibility and to date (1 year later) have been completely silent on the incident.If the site allowed, I would have attached photos of the injuries.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abuse and disregard
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Children Of America Childcare
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My kids were taken for me being ALMOST homeless ive done everything above and beyond they lied on my reports stating i made several attempts to kill my self and..."
- "I enrolled my son here having just moved to the area, and knowing the had cameras. I noticed they didn't interact much, but until I could afford a better daycare,..."
- "Pampers swaddlers Velcro tab is defective!!!!! 160 diapers and fifty dollars later and zero patience I'm so done with you all!!!!! What a joke. Horrible customer service. Can't wait to..."
- "Do not (repeat) DO NOT take your vehicle to Maco of Winchester. They are just *** artists who will not give you what you paid to have done. ..."
- "This company is out of business and can't be reached per the Better Business Bureau. If you currently have a reservation, it will not be honored. You will not be..."
- "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."