Update added by user Aug 08, 2016
In March Children of America contacted my lawyer and requested I send them all of the information again and anything current.So I went through all the paperwork and slew of emotions revived.
It is August and I have never heard back from them.
I am not sure if the intent was to cause us more pain by bringing it all back up or what the point was, but needless to say this is still not been resolved or answered by COA corporate.Shameful is the only thing I can use to describe their practices.
Original review posted by user Jan 29, 2016
My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms.We took all the right steps - notified COA to see if anything had happened when the answer was no, no incident report or behavior report, we immediately dis-enrolled her, called Social Services and filed charges with the police.
It took about 3 months for the police and Social Services to complete their investigation. While we had uprooted our child immediately, the teacher who did this was allowed to continue working their everyday - her life seemingly to continue as normal and with other children's safety at risk. My child experienced sleepless nights, visits to a counselor, fear of being left again. We lost days at work and paid for all the expense of a new daycare as well as a counselor, the visit to the ER and doctors follow up.
Despite several attempts at communicating with Corporate COA, they are clearly in their non responsiveness, not willing to help with the cost of any of this or accept responsibility and to date (1 year later) have been completely silent on the incident.If the site allowed, I would have attached photos of the injuries.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Abuse and disregard
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Children Of America Childcare
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Purchased new swing set for $7,000.00 on 6-13-13 From the start there were safety issues with the set that were not completely resolved until after 9-24-13 as reported to Dealer Kid's..."
- "I went to this place for a 5 yr olds birthday party to drop a gift because I could not stay due to my son being sick. They owner/worker did..."
- "I am writing to tell you about a charity scam making millions off generous consumers during the holiday season in Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton. It is a..."
- "Jeld Wen did not reply to several emails requesting assistance in locating replacement parts for their bifold doors. Multiple Emails were sent to Customer Service via the company website submission..."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- " My 3 months old SC P 20000 Serial # W3DE000347, installed in Goleta, CA USA started spewing ink all over the prints .I called in to raise a complaint..."
- "Ordered items on Oct 1 with an expected delivery of no later than Oct 28 (4 weeks) On Oct 30 I emailed them because I had not received my Items...."
- "We just had our deck replaced with Trex decking materials at a cost of nearly $20,000. The deck boards are held in place by plastic clamps that are secured to..."
- "This company is out of business and can't be reached per the Better Business Bureau. If you currently have a reservation, it will not be honored. You will not be..."