In Bealeton, VA-My son got injured because all the adult caretakers weren't doing their job and watching and monitoring the children playing in the playground. He was sent to the emergency room for treatment and stitches. Then when we decided not to send my son back to that place, they want me to pay for services that they didn't even provide.***-bag rip offs!

Parents beware! If your child got hurt, take legal actions if you can!

They are only in the money and not the safety of your children!I made a complaint with BBB and have been telling everyone that I can, what a dangerous place this place is!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Children of America. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Children of America.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Kids category for more informed decision or compare Children of America to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Children of America?

Comments

The expensive Rainbow Play Systems are a WASTE of good money Rainbow Play Systems "I strongly recommend that people avoid Rainbow Play Systems for long term backyard usage unless you intend to dismantle and stain them all meticulously each year. I would strongly encourage..." Read more Children of America - My Child was Abused Children of America "My child came home with severe bruising on her arms where her teacher had grabbed and held my child leaving deep bruising on both arms. We took all the..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Rainbow Systems playground FAILS to Honor Warranty Rainbow Play Systems "Rainbow systems playgrounds say they have a lifetime warranty on the wood for their swing sets. DO NOT Believe them!!! I have been trying since September to get..." Read more Rainbow Play Systems - Overpriced junk with a worthless warranty Rainbow Play Systems "We have maintained our very expensive set yet it has literally rotted away and after 6 months over 50 emails 3 different sets of photos and numerous phone calls they..." Read more Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona - Botched Bathroom Remodel SA Painting and Remodeling Sa Painting And Remodeling - Sebastian Arlegui And Jose Barahona "On July 26, 2017 SA Painting and Remodeling LLC, Sebastian Arlegui and Jose Barahona, agreed to fix my bathroom. The bathroom is now in need of repair due to the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Grand Furniture - Cheap Grand Furniture " Literally the worst bed frame I ever brought in my life, 2 months after having the bed frame it started to fall apart. The screws are loose, the wood..." Read more Precision Tune - They lied and put my life in danger. Precision Tune "On Thursday, September 14, 2017 .. I went to the precision tune in Wilson, NC for a routine oil change, tire rotation, and tire pressure check. I live 45 minutes..." Read more